*Terms and conditions: First deposit only. 50 Free Spins on the Book of Dead slot. Min deposit £10. Excl. new players in N.I. Each Free Spin valued at 10p. OJO’s Rewards and Game Play policy applies.
Games & software
There are over 500 games on offer, including more than 450 OJO slots, by a variety of developers, large and small. You can play online slots and live dealer games by Amaya, Microgaming, Merkur, NetEnt, SkillOnNet, Williams, Barcrest, Blueprint, NextGen, Yggdrasil, NYX, Play’nGO, Evolution Gaming, Big Time Gaming, Lightning Box, Bally, Extreme Live Gaming, SG Interactive and XPG.
All games are available in web-based versions and so can be played on your PC or laptop (including Mac OS) with no casino software to download. If you choose Try for Free mode, most games can also be played as free slots.
There are OJO slots in all categories, including:
- well-known and popular video slots, like Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest, Shangri La, Immortal Romance, Aloha! Cluster Pays, Thunderstruck (1 & 2), Avalon (1 & 2), Bikini Party, Gold Factory, Kathmandu
- themed video slots, including Game of Thrones, Hitman, Jimi Hendrix, Lara Croft Tomb Raider, Bruce Lee Dragon’s Tale, Guns N’ Roses, Motorhead, Titanic
- a selection of progressive jackpot slots, such as Mega Moolah, Mega Fortune, Fruit Fiesta, Major Millions, Arabian Nights, Cash Splash, Hall of Gods
You can also play a variety of card, table and dice games at OJO. These include different varieties of roulette and blackjack, baccarat and punto banco, and popular versions of video poker, like JoB, Aces & Faces and Deuces Wild.
The OJO live casino features a great range of games by Evolution Gaming, Extreme Live Gaming and NetEnt, meaning your have a choice of several different blackjack and roulette games, as well as casino hold’em and baccarat. Dealers speak a variety of different languages, and games are streamed in real time to your mobile or laptop from several different casino locations from around the world.
For Apple iPhone and iPad users (iOS 8.0+), you can download the free OJO casino app from iTunes by searching for ‘PlayOJO: Casino Games & Slots’. New UK players signing up in the OJO mobile app get 1 fair spin for every £1 you deposit on the NetEnt slot Fairytale Legends: Hansel and Gretel.
There is no dedicated OJO Android app, but players with Android smartphones and tablets can access the mobile casino in the browser of your device, and then install the short cut on your home screen. Games in the OJO mobile casino are web-based and so can be played on hand-held devices with other operating systems as well, such as Windows and Blackberry.
There are more than 450 OJO mobile slots games to enjoy, with games in all categories and by a wide range of producers, including Microgaming and NetEnt, and you can also play progressive jackpot slots as well.
A large range of live dealer games can also be played in the OJO mobile app, with games streamed in real time to your mobile phone or tablet, and dealt by professional dealers.
There are some imaginative and innovative promotions at PlayOJO. Most notable of these is OJOplus, which gives players money back every time you place a wager. The amount of cash back varies from game to game, and goes up to as much as 0.6% per spin, with games being classified with 1, 2 or 3 OJO icons — the more icons, the larger the payout.
Cash back is not subject to wagering requirements, and can be transferred to your real money account and played with or withdrawn. Cash can only be transferred in values of two decimal places and will be rounded down e.g., an OJOplus account balance of £0.41342 would mean you could transfer £0.41.
Regular players can also take a spin on the OJO Wheel, which offers a variety of cash prizes, and you can also pick up Kickers, randomly-awarded prizes that are tailored to you.
- live chat available from 06:00 until midnight (GMT)
- 24/7 telephone support: 0203 1502 541
- email: email@example.com
- FAQ pages
- deposit limits
- play limitation facility
- Connect on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
Accounts at PlayOJO can be operated in GBP, and there are minimum deposit and withdrawal amounts of £10. Deposits are credited to your account instantly, and all withdrawal requests are processed within 24 hours (provided you have supplied the relevant documentation to confirm your identity). The maximum withdrawal amount is £10,000 (progressive jackpot wins excepted).
The payment methods that can be used at OJO are Visa (including Solo and Switch), MasterCard (including Maestro), PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, Paysafe Card, EcoPayz, Direct ebanking and Instant Banking by Citadel. There are no fees for using the majority of these methods, but there is a £10 charge for wire transfers under £500 (the minimum wire transfer transaction is £50).
OJO is leading the way in the development of online casinos, and the innovative signup bonus and OJOplus scheme are both new ways of doing things that can seem stale at other sites. The range of games is excellent and offers real variety and choice, as do the live dealer games and mobile casino. The site also offers safe and secure gaming, as it’s licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority, regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, with games independently audited and tested by iTech Labs and disputes adjudicated by eCogra.
Version number 1.16, last updated 05/12/2019
Rewards and Game Play Policy
This Policy is an integral part of the Terms and Conditions of Use and thus come into effect with the Terms and Conditions of Use. Any general terms of the Terms and Conditions of Use shall apply to this Policy, except where explicitly excluded. Any reward you have will be subject to this policy.
- We believe in Fair Play, hence there are no wagering requirements on any of our rewards or offers. Since we are fair, we expect you to be too, and in order to guide you on our expectations we have prepared the following Fair Play Policy. Any internal investigation which uncovers noncompliance of this Fair Play Policy, which will be determined by Us in Our sole opinion, may result in the removal of funds from your balance, suspension of any current or future Reward or closure of your account and refusal of any of your future accounts. Any of the below patterns and behaviours are considered Anti Fair Play.
- Accruing OJO Plus or Unlocking Levels and receiving OJO Wheel rewards by using low risk betting patterns (low margin betting, equal betting, zero risk bets, hedge betting, doubling systems. For the avoidance of doubt this includes using low risk betting patterns either alone or by colluding with others, either on this online casino or with one party on this casino and another party on a different online casino.
- Utilizing or attempting to utilize our currency conversion option in order to gain rewards/offers in a stronger currencies
- Depositing purely to take advantage our Rewards/Offers and with no intention of playing /risking the funds you deposited with.
- Colluding in any way with others in order to take advantage of Rewards or offers.
- If, at any point in time after reading this policy something is not clear, or you would like to be blocked from receiving our Rewards and/or to have any Rewards removed from your account, please contact our Customer Support Department team before you commence play.
- Unless otherwise stated, any free spin rewards you receive will be played with the lowest value bet on the online slots games linked to your Free Spins. In the event of any misconfiguration of your free spins package which results in the spins being a higher value we reserve the right to remove any winnings from the reward and re-apply at the correct bet amount.
- In the event that a technical misconfiguration results in the incorrect number of free spins or OJO Wheel spins added to your account we reserve the right to correct this by removing any winnings received and re-adding the reward with the correct configuration.
- If for any reason you do not manage to claim your reward/wheel/free spins after it was added to your account, please contact the customer support department.
- If the Reward you were trying to claim does not appear automatically in your account, please contact our Customer Support team for assistance.
- Unless stated otherwise, Free Rewards (ie, Rewards which are given without the need for a deposit) are only available to those with a Real Account.
- A Player is not allowed to register more than one account. This means only one account is allowed to be registered per person, household, family, household address, email address, credit card number, e-wallet account or shared computer environment (example: a library, workplace, fraternity, university or school). Any attempt to try to deceive management by registering multiple accounts to gain rewards will be deemed as abuse and will result in the account(s) being suspended and the removal of your funds from your Balance.
- Individual promotions may have additional terms and conditions which will override or contribute to the terms and conditions here stated. Please check carefully all terms and conditions associated before taking part. Should the terms and conditions of the individual promotions conflict with the Reward and Game Play Policy, the individual promotions terms shall apply.
- Regardless of the currency that we advertise or display reward amounts, the reward will always be credited according to the currency your account is configured to.
- We reserve the right to cancel promotions or reward offers, of any kind at any time, without prior notice. Any such cancellation will not affect an award already redeemed.
- All offers you see in your Kickers are available to you because of the current state of your account. Offers can become unavailable before the time has expired due to changes within the account caused by transactions made.
- Unless otherwise specified, the minimum deposit to qualify for any deposit reward is £10 or the equivalent value in any other currency.
- A Non Real Account which received free money (no deposit reward/ registration reward etc’), is limited to a win a maximum amount of £100. This means that any Non Real Account will have any amount greater than £100 removed. If you are making or made a first deposit and you have a balance greater than £100 at the time of depositing you must contact us before playing in order for us to make the necessary balance adjustments. Failing to do so will result in any extra wins being removed from your account.
- Customers from Ukraine, Hungary, Belarus, China, Latvia, Russia, Estonia, Poland, Brazil, Slovenia and Lithuania are not permitted to claim any no deposit offers/free money offers/registration rewards/refer a friend or any other type of offer which can be deemed free.
- Players from Northern Ireland are not eligible to receive any first time deposit bonus.
- A Network Tournament is a tournament which takes place on multiple Casinos during the same days/hours, and has the same name and prizepool. A player is only allowed to participate in a Network Tournament on one Casino. If the same person (which will be determined solely by us) is playing on a Network Tournament on more than one Casino, only the first Casino that was played on will count towards any tournament prize.
brought to you by: casinoportal.info